Student Support Services » Health & Human Services Resources

Health & Human Services Resources

ESUSD parents can build a resource library using 211 LA's My211 resource library.  211 LA County provides resources to assist with: transportation, food security, housing, child care, mental health and substance abuse, health care, jobs/career, and drug and alcohol treatment.  Please also use the Care Solace link for El Segundo Families for mental health and substance abuse treatment care and referrals.
In addition, you may find needed services or resources at
See attached file for more resources related to 211 LA.