Employee Assistance Service for Education (EASE)
EASE is a public service for the educational sector provided through a joint powers agreement among and for colleges, school districts, Head Start/Early Learning delegate agencies and the Los Angeles County Office of Education authorized through the use of ESSER funds to provide additional support to employees due to the pandemic.
EASE is a benefit that offers the support and resources you may need to address any personal challenges or concerns that may affect your personal and professional well-being. EASE benefits are available to all management, certificated, and classified employees. EASE services are not a substitute for our district's health care plan, but it can be an additional support service to be utilized as needed.
Your EASE benefit provides confidential and free access to professional counselors and work/life specialists who are available for immediate and short-term assistance. Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with privacy laws and professional ethical standards. The district will not be notified when EASE services are requested or used by an employee.
Your Free EASE Benefits:
• 24/7 EASE Hotline available
- You have immediate access to speak with a counselor when needed.
• Counseling services (tele-health and face-to-face) counseling available with professional counselors for issues such as stress, grief and loss, anxiety, emotional issues, relationship problems (family/couple/marital), job stress, work relationships, substance use, covid-19 pandemic related, and more.
- Up to 5 sessions per employee
- Individual counseling available
- Conjoint counseling available (marital/couples/family)
- Services available through tele-health, or through direct face to face (direct is based on availability)
- Unlimited telephonic counseling access through the EASE 24/7 hotline
• Work/life telephonic support for work and life issues with resources to information such as child care, financial, legal, identity theft, and more.
You may contact EASE 24 hours a day by calling 1-800-882-1341. All calls are confidential and free to employees. The professional services are easy for employees to access and navigate.