Welcome to the El Segundo Unified School District Food Services Department!
2020-21 Menus can be found here prior to the start of school.
Please use/set-up your MySchoolBucks account.
Due to COVID-19 cash will no longer be accepted.
Free and Reduced Price Meal Program
Please be sure to reapply for the
- If your family qualified for the lunch program last year, you must re-apply now to sustain eligibility.
- Please submit one application per household.
- Once the application is submitted, Food Services Department staff must verify your eligibility based on California Department of Education eligibility criteria.
- Email notification will be sent to each family with the results of their application or agency certification for the 2020-21 school year.
- El Segundo Unified School District does not charge for "Reduced" meals at this time.
- For questions or assistance with the application please contact Evelyn Alvarez (email@example.com)
If your family is receiving MediCal or CalFresh benefits, please complete the form at this time. The Food Services Department will also verify eligibility through the various agencies for direct certification. An email will be sent to notify each family of the results of their application or agency certification for the 2020-21 school year
If your financial situation should change, you can apply all year.
My School Bucks Meal Payment Accounts
- Prepaying for meals on-line at “My School Bucks” or with the “My School Bucks” app, allows you to put funds in your student’s account immediately.
- You can set up low fund alerts and monitor your student’s choices at the cafeteria!
- Due to COVID-19, cash transactions will no longer be accepted.
Service for the 2020-21 school year will be through a Grab and Go model while the district is in full Distance Learning
- Starting August 26, 2020, Food distribution will be available to TK – 12 students at either:
- Center Street School circular driveway,
- El Segundo High School at the Oak Street entrance.
- Food distribution times
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
12:30p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Breakfast, Lunch for Tuesday, Wednesday
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. -1:30 p.m.
Breakfast, Lunch for Thursday, Friday, Monday
- Meals will be complete meals including fruits and vegetables and a beverage.
- Preparation instructions, including reheating instructions, will be included with each meal.
- Students who qualify for the Free or Reduced Price Meal Program (FRMP) will receive meals at no charge using their student identification number.
- Students not qualifying for FRMP will be able to purchase meals using their student identification number connected to a My School Bucks account. Click here to add funds to your child’s My School Bucks account.
- Adults may pick up meals for children in their immediate family using the child’s student identification number without the child present.
- Children attending the TLC program will have the opportunity to pre-order meals for the week. Menu items will be prepared and brought to children in the TLC classrooms for breakfast and lunch.
Special Meal Requests
If you should you need a special meal request for your student due to a medical situation, please download and fill out the attached flyer and bring the completed form to the District Office for the school nurse and cafeteria records.
For assistance contact Evelyn Alvarez in the Business Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-615-2650 X 1524