Food Services

El Segundo Unified School District

Welcome to the El Segundo Unified School District

Food Services Department!



The El Segundo Unified School District Food Services Department will offer breakfast and lunch to all students at no cost starting August 25, 2021.  This is made possible through a waiver from the United States Department of Agriculture and California Department of Education. We encourage all families who may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals to complete and submit an Alternative Household Income Form.


In addition to providing eligible families important resources, completing the Alternative Income Form will provide additional funding to the El Segundo Unified School District. Qualifying children receive supplemental funding through the Local Control Funding Formula to enhance student services across the district. 


Special Meal Requests

Should you need a special meal request for your student due to a medical situation, please download and fill out the attached flyer and bring the completed form to the District Office for the school nurse and cafeteria records.

For assistance contact Angela Curran in the Business Office: or 310-615-2650 ext1527

MySchoolBucks Meal Payment Accounts

Due to COVID-19, cash transactions will no longer be accepted. If you have a meal balance and would like to request a refund or a funds transfer between students, please print and complete the attached refund/request form.

The original, signed document must be returned to the District Office for processing. Please either drop it off in the green drop box located below our lobby phone or mail it to El Segundo Unified School District (ATTN: Angela Curran), 641 Sheldon St., El Segundo, CA 90245. No scans or faxes can be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Curran at or (310) 615-2650 x1527.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint FormExternal link opens in new window or tab. (PDF), (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a ComplaintExternal link opens in new window or tab., and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. fax: 202-690-7442; or

  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.