IMPORTANT CAFETERIA INFORMATION
The cafeteria menus will be linked at the top of the page.
PLEASE USE/SET UP your MySchoolBucks ACCOUNT
to eliminate cash in the food line.
YOU MUST RE-APPLY FOR
- If your family qualified for the lunch program last year, you must re-apply now.
- Only submit one application per household.
- Submitting an application does not mean you automatically qualify. We will also attempt to verify your eligibility through the various agencies for direct certification. An email will be sent to notify each family of the results of their application or agency certification for the 2019-20 school year.
- List the Gross Income (before any deductions).
- Applications are subject to verification.
- El Segundo Unified School District does not charge for "Reduced" meals at this time.
Our schools serve breakfast (before school and at the snack period) and lunch at the elementary and middle school levels.
HIGH SCHOOL - Only lunch is served at the high school. If you are in the lunch program you can receive the one meal a day at either snack or lunch period. Additional meals can be purchased.
If your family is receiving MediCal or CalFresh benefits, please complete the form at this time. We will also verify your eligibility through the various agencies for direct certification. An email will be sent to notify each family of the results of their application or agency certification for the 2019-20 school year.If your financial situation should change, you can apply all year.
Prepay for Meals
Help us meet our goal of 100% online payments! Prepaying for meals on-line at “My School Bucks” or with the “My School Bucks” app, allows you to put funds in your student’s account immediately. You won’t need to drop everything and rush to school because of a forgotten lunch! New this year: Express lunch lines at middle & high school for students with money on account. It’s faster and healthier to not handle money before eating your meal! You can set up low fund alerts and monitor your student’s choices at the cafeteria!
Special Meal Requests
If you should you need a special meal request for your student due to a medical situation, please download and fill out the attached flyer and bring the completed form to the District Office for the school nurse and cafeteria records.
For assistance contact Toni Lipscomb in the business office:
email@example.com or 310-615-2650 X 1524