Welcome to the El Segundo Unified School District
Food Services Department!
Please use/set up your MySchoolBucks account.
Due to COVID-19 cash will no longer be accepted.
Free and Reduced Price Meal Program
Please be sure to reapply for the
- If your family qualified for the lunch program last year, you must re-apply now to sustain eligibility.
- Please submit one application per household.
- Once the application is submitted, Food Services Department staff must verify your eligibility based on California Department of Education eligibility criteria.
- An email notification will be sent to each family with the results of their application or agency certification for the 2020-21 school year.
- El Segundo Unified School District does not charge for "Reduced" meals at this time.
- For questions or assistance with the application please contact Evelyn Castro (email@example.com)
If your family is receiving MediCal or CalFresh benefits, please complete the form at this time. The Food Services Department will also verify eligibility through the various agencies for direct certification. An email will be sent to notify each family of the results of their application or agency certification for the 2020-21 school year
If your financial situation should change, you can apply all year.
My School Bucks Meal Payment Accounts
- Prepaying for meals online at “My School Bucks” or with the “My School Bucks” app, allows you to put funds in your student’s account immediately.
- You can set up low fund alerts and monitor your student’s choices at the cafeteria!
- Due to COVID-19, cash transactions will no longer be accepted.
- Every child ages 1 - 18 is eligible for Grab and Go meals!
- Adults may pick up meals at any location with the child present or without the child present with a photo i.d. and the child’s name.
- Drive-through service is intended for children not attending in-person instruction for ESUSD. Children attending in-person instruction should receive meals at school.
- To ensure staff and community safety, please wear a mask, remember to socially distance, and do not linger when picking up meals.
Special Meal Requests
Should you need a special meal request for your student due to a medical situation, please download and fill out the attached flyer and bring the completed form to the District Office for the school nurse and cafeteria records.
For assistance contact Evelyn Castro in the Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-615-2650 ext1524