2021-2022 Resident Enrollment (Current School Year)
Student's Birth Certificate
Current Immunization Record
1) Original Grant Deed to the parent/guardian’s property
2) Most Recent Property Tax Bill OR Recent Escrow Paperwork
3) One (1) Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, cable or water only) with parent/guardian’s name, address OR if you recently moved in, an email verification of connection from One (1) of a the following: gas, electric, cable or water service reflecting the student’s parent/guardian listed for the property
Renters are required to upload ALL of the following documents:
1) Original Lease/Rental Agreement - ALL pages of the fully executed lease agreement and both parent/guardian name and address must appear on agreement as well as manager/owner name and current phone number. The agreement must also include the minor/children that reside at the said property. ESUSD may contact the management company to verify residency and require the management company to provide evidence of ownership of the property. In the event the rental property is not owned/operated by a management company/corporation, the owner of the property may be contacted to sign a Declaration under Penalty of Perjury indicating ownership of the property and validity of the lease.
2) Current Proof of Rent Payment (i.e. - image of cancelled check, cashier’s check or rent receipt)
3) Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, cable or water only) with parent/guardian’s name, address OR if you recently moved in, an email verification of connection of a gas, electric, cable or water service reflecting the student’s parent/guardian listed for the property.
As we have moved to an online enrollment process, please be prepared to format and upload all applicable/required documents as separate PDF's on the link below. If you are unable to do so, there are lots of easy options available simply by searching "How to convert a JPEG to a PDF on your smartphone" Please make sure your original images are clear and legible and you entered everything correctly spelled as this will be the start of your student's official record. Thank you!