The Business Services Department is dedicated to supporting the achievement of district educational goals for all El Segundo students. Our goal, through the prudent management of district resources, is to enhance services provided to our students, parents and employees by efficiently managing business processes, including a main budget of more than $120 million.
Department services include:
- School district budget development and oversight
- Fiscal Information processing for personnel, payroll, and retirement
- Management of employee health benefits program
- Public bids and contracts for schools and departments
- Payment processing and accounting