The El Segundo Unified School District strives to manage our resources that ensures an optimal education for the students of El Segundo. The prudent management of resources and providing quality service is a top priority for the Board of Education.
Services in our Department include:
- Fiscal Information processing; personnel, payroll, and retirement accounting
- Management of employee Health Benefits Program
- School District budget oversight
- Public bids and contracts for schools and departments
- Food Services programs including breakfast and lunch and healthy nutrition education
- Ongoing maintenance, operations, and custodial support to maintain school district facilities.