Below are the links to all the communications from ESUSD that have been distributed via email to parents, staff, and community members related to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
Individual and Family Preparedness (from the CDC and LA County Public Health):
Being prepared for the spread of COVID-1 is similar to being prepared for earthquakes, fire, etc. Preparedness includes:
- Having enough food and water available at home in the event you are sick.
- Having a communication plan.
- Identifying your healthcare provider and how to contact their office.
- In the event a person is sick and thinks there may have been exposure to COVID-19, they should not go to the emergency room unless they are experiencing an actual emergency. Instead, they should call their healthcare provider first before going to the doctor.
- CDC Interim Guidance: Get your Household Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)